Bringelly Road Stage 2 upgrade – South West Growth Centre
Client: URS / NSW Roads and Maritime Services
The Australian and NSW governments are upgrading Bringelly Road as part of the Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan. Stage 2 is the upgrade of a 4.3km section of Bringelly Road between King Street and The Northern Road.
Linchpin Environmental was engaged to provide targeted community engagement services during detailed design of the Bringelly Road (Stage 2) upgrade from August 2014 to January 2015. Services provided include:
- Preparing a community relations strategy
- Keeping the project’s stakeholder management database up to date
- Coordinating and attending meetings with directly affected property owners
- Keeping records of all meetings
- Establishing and managing a community information line.