Greenland Centre Sydney
CLIENT: GREENLAND AUSTRALIA
Greenland Centre Sydney will integrate the existing building on Bathurst Street (former Sydney Water Headquarters) into a new residential development that will rise 235 metres into Sydney’s skyline. It will be Sydney’s tallest residential tower.
Linchpin Environmental was engaged in May 2015 to provide community relations and stakeholder management services during delivery of this project. These services are ongoing, and include:
- Preparing the project’s community relations strategy
- Providing strategic advice concerning community relations
- Establishing and maintaining the project’s community relations website
- Establishing and managing the project’s stakeholder management database
- Coordinating and attending stakeholder meetings
- Keeping records of all stakeholder meetings
- Establishing and maintaining a community information line.