Q Station, Sydney Harbour National Park
CLIENT: Mawland Q Station Pty Ltd
Q Station is a tourism facility located at the historic site of the former Quarantine Station at North Head, in Sydney Harbour National Park.
Linchpin Environmental was engaged to manage the approvals and assessment of proposed modifications to the operation of Q Station. Services provided include:
- Preparing a preliminary environmental assessment
- Managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Preparing a major project environmental assessment
- Scoping specialist sub-consultant inputs - including flora and fauna, noise, heritage and visual assessments
- Drafting and reviewing assessment documentation
- Managing government agency relations
- Managing community consultation.
Our engagement followed Michael Chilcott’s previous role as Project Director for the original major project assessment for the proposed conservation and adaptive re-use of the former Quarantine Station.