WestConnex Stage 1B - M4 East
Client: NSW Roads and Maritime Services
WestConnex is the largest transport and urban renewal project in Australia. Stage 1B of WestConnex is the M4 East – 5.5km twin tunnels from Homebush Bay Drive to Parramatta Road and City West Link.
Linchpin Environmental was engaged to lead the project team’s community engagement activities associated with the public display of the M4 East concept design, from August 2013 to February 2014. Services provided include:
- Preparing a community engagement plan
- Planning and managing community information sessions
- Engaging with owners of directly affected properties and businesses to discuss the property acquisition process
- Managing the production and distribution of community information materials
- Responding to community enquiries
- Stakeholder presentations
- Supporting WestConnex industry engagement activities.